Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Susan Lucci's 'All My Life' Memoir Style

What's better than Erica Kane coming face to face with all her TV husbands on Oprah? The long anticipated memoir by the most famous face in daytime drama history. . .

Only bad girls can have it all style.


HarperCollins Publishers release Susan Lucci's memoir on March 29th, but Erica would say, "I want it now." Pre-order it today (it may be fashion week, but prepare for spring break reading style) and embark
on an epic journey; we all know Erica, but the iconic and very private actress has a tale to tell. From a five-year old mesmerized by her father's words of wisdom to Broadway's bright lights, New York's big city - and yes, all the darker moments in between - Lucci proves again that in her world, it's impossible to accept the been there, done that style.

Steal Oprah's screen style.



We caught up with Susan's son (yep, he's in the book, but you'll have to wait and read style) and asked him what he admires most about his mother's style.

Awkward boy fidgeting when asked to discuss style pause. Then clarity - candid style:

She's always inspired me to seek the dream. Never settle. What can be more stylish than motivation? As for the fashion. . . from a guy's perspective I've seen my mother sport a lot of looks through the years, and no matter what she wears, she owns it because her spirit shines through. All my life, I have always thought she looked money.
-Andreas Huber

We think she may enjoy that more than the Emmy. Most precious accolade style.

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site.
    You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
    love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!

    my website: livescore

    ReplyDelete