Monday, October 4, 2010

JBCStyle: Brownie Noser, An Afternoon Tale

The Brownie Noser

"Um, Daddy? Are you very busy, please? I know you are the boss and you look very busy with those two computer screens up."

"No, Rylee, my sweet chocolate puppy. How can I help you?"

"Well, Daddy, I'm too young to be on Facebook. But Pax and Harold are really really really old. If I were them, I would join the the JBCStyle Fashion Recruiters page. That's where you post jobs and other cool things, right? It doesn't make sense, does it, Daddy?"


"You know, sweet Rylee, I have NO idea why everyone wouldn't want to join our Facebook page. I mean, with all the hours some of us waste, you would think a source which let you know about the latest job listings and other hot topics in fashion would be a no brainer. Even if you don't care about fashion, maybe you have friends who do who NEED jobs. It almost seems selfish not to like our page."


But Bryan was not finished. "You deserve a kiss for bringing that to my attention, Rylee."


"That's why Mike the birthday boy and Carrie and the entire office love you best."

Pitter patter. Pitter patter. Two dogs approach Anisha and breathe heavily. She looks down in concern.

"Um, Mama?"

"Yes, Harold Moscowitz?"


"We have serious issues with Rylee. Right, Pax?"

Silence. Then a soft, "Yeah, you tell her, Harold. I'm not happy about it either. Rylee is a brownie noser."

The End Style




No comments:

Post a Comment